Search the forum,

Discuss how many guy's gal's are CSCS card holders!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

White Room

Just so they have a copy, same as the tax card/715, they used to have a copy for there reference.

T

tfs

we had to show the cards for this job in scotland they alway's photo-copy them ?? why is this then

Its all for due dillgence mate, just incase there is any issues at a later date and they can reffer back to their records. Insurance etc, just covering thier backside I guess.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

so they can pass it round the office and have a laugh at your photo.

If you could see my last gold card, you would laugh at the photo, they managed to make it look like I was wearing black pearl earrings. I'm convinced they do it on purpose, the one before that I looked like a demon. My latest one is not so bad, I was lucky enough to get the new CSCS heritage gold card in sept. No one has asked for it yet:mad2:

I am still trying convince Mrs Phil I was not wearing black pearl earrings, I wasn't:yikes:

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Mine runs out in June and I won't be renewing it...........

A

Aston

If you could see my last gold card, you would laugh at the photo, they managed to make it look like I was wearing black pearl earrings. I'm convinced they do it on purpose, the one before that I looked like a demon. My latest one is not so bad, I was lucky enough to get the new CSCS heritage gold card in sept. No one has asked for it yet:mad2:

I am still trying convince Mrs Phil I was not wearing black pearl earrings, I wasn't:yikes:

you were wearing you red earings when i worked with you in wilmslow phil.. infact, i might have a photo somewhere????? :whistling:

phil & Ed.jpg

Reply to how many guy's gal's are CSCS card holders!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen