Search the forum,

Discuss how do you present quotes? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

advancetiling

Right guys and gals,just wondering if anyone had any preferred methods for presenting quotes.some jobs(small ones) can be quoted on the spot but i personally prefer a letterheaded email then a follow up phone call. just think it looks more professional and better worded with time for thought. any different strategys?

I

Ian

I used to give quotes on the spot but, nowadays much prefer to go home to do the working out and then email/post a written quote. I have had a few instances where I forgot to add materials or missed something out because I rushed the quote on the spot, if you go home and work everything out stage by stage you won't forget anything.

A

advancetiling

PRESENT oops.rest assured im usually more articulate than this. The wine is working:oops:

Reply to how do you present quotes? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen