Search the forum,

Discuss Help re adhesive for Travertine patio in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

alig9

TF
Reaction score
I want to refit a couple of risers which have come loose on a travertine patio and also regrout the joints on the risers. I would appreciate any tips/uggestions on doing the work and the adhesive/grout to use, especially as the area where the tiles belong does get a lot of the drain off from the rain on the patio. I have attached photos of the back of the tiles, the area where it needs to be attached and the broken grout

Attachments

• IMG_20210221_124916088.jpg
    659 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20210221_145815876.jpg
    442.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20210222_144451916.jpg
    318.3 KB · Views: 12

Reply to Help re adhesive for Travertine patio in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All, I am wondering if someone would be able to help me out/explain something. We had a...
Replies
Views
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen