Search the forum,

Discuss Hardie question in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

Cabnero

With hardie board can you lay ditra or tiles while the adhesive used for the hardie is still wet? I assume the screws will hold the hardie in place and am sure I've seen somewhere on a previous thread that this is the case?
Thanks

S

Stef

With hardie board can you lay ditra or tiles while the adhesive used for the hardie is still wet? I assume the screws will hold the hardie in place and am sure I've seen somewhere on a previous thread that this is the case?
Thanks
Yeah, I fit Hardie with slow set addy & then tile straight on top, never had a problem,
The adhesive is only meant to be there as a gap filler but once addy is set try & rip Hardie back up with the screws removed, it ain't budging.

Reply to Hardie question in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I am planning to tile a full height panel of split face tiles to sit 3” behind a log...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Further to my other post re our hollow tiles issue It looks like our tiler has dot and dabbed...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen