Search the forum,

Discuss Ground floor + 7 bathrooms - Tiling Job Surrey in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

J

jbikkyou

That's awesome thanks. Nice to hear you're after the right person more so than it tiling yesterday! Ha

Can I ask how you found us?
Internet search - this is our self-build, but I am also keen to be in touch with trustworthy/good trades in this area as I may have some upcoming work or this size or larger early next year

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Internet search - this is our self-build, but I am also keen to be in touch with trustworthy/good trades in this area as I may have some upcoming work or this size or larger early next year
We also own www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk and www.electriciansforums.co.uk so we can help.

Our tilers marked with green "trusted advisor" tags are the most elite guys in our industry. Some now teaching tiling, one won the industry's only master craftsman award (Phil Hobson) and is on the training committee of the tile association.

We have some really good tradesmen on here. 3_fall (Marc) included. He helps run the forum as a volunteer too.

stone tiler

TF
Arms
Reaction score
We are based in Reigate, Surrey so not too far to travel. I'm more than happy to come over and quote for the whole project.
Please take a look at our website/profile/contact details and give me a call at the showroom tomorrow if you would like to arrange a quote.
Speak soon
Kevin

J

jbikkyou

We are based in Reigate, Surrey so not too far to travel. I'm more than happy to come over and quote for the whole project.
Please take a look at our website/profile/contact details and give me a call at the showroom tomorrow if you would like to arrange a quote.
Speak soon
Kevin
Thanks Kevin will catch up on Monday

Reply to Ground floor + 7 bathrooms - Tiling Job Surrey in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen