Discuss Ground floor + 7 bathrooms - Tiling Job Surrey in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

J

jbikkyou

Ground floor 169m2 of calibrated limestone tile (600x600x20) laid on Ditra

Room/Floor/Walls (m2)
Cloak 2.7/4.3
Guest 3.71/12.6
Ensuite 1 /4/11
Ensuit 2 /4.75 /12
Ensuite 3 /2.8 /23
Master /8 /12.5
Family /6.7 /13

Totals/ 52.66 /88.4

Other info - falls to be created to showers in Ensuite1/2/3/Master
Ground floor and 1st floor in Gyvlon screed - primed with TekA and Gyvlon adhesive present.
Screed has been laid 12 months and UFH has been cycled.
Family bathroom is using HardieFloor dry screed boards.

Rooms boarded with Hardiebacker.
Tiles generally Porcelenosa 900/30 format.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
What area is this in and how soon would you like it done? Is there a deadline?

J

jbikkyou

What area is this in and how soon would you like it done? Is there a deadline?
Hi Dan - this is in Esher, Surrey. We are finalising choices on the bathroom tiles - they will be onsite by the end of next week and the ground floor is ready to go as soon as we find someone we like :-D

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
That's awesome thanks. Nice to hear you're after the right person more so than it tiling yesterday! Ha

Can I ask how you found us?

O

Old Mod

Ha hummm! :p
image.png

Shame, I don't think I can do it tho! :(

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh there we go haha

G'wan lad. Job going your way it seems lol

Too busy?

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Be a nice job, ive just done a 140m2 limestone floor .
This one would be simple compared to that one :)
Be a cracker for you marc

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think they're in a rush per se, just ready. Sounds to me like they'd appreciate a good tiler. ".... Found one we like." Rather than the usual "one that can come last week"

J

jbikkyou

That's awesome thanks. Nice to hear you're after the right person more so than it tiling yesterday! Ha

Can I ask how you found us?
Internet search - this is our self-build, but I am also keen to be in touch with trustworthy/good trades in this area as I may have some upcoming work or this size or larger early next year

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Internet search - this is our self-build, but I am also keen to be in touch with trustworthy/good trades in this area as I may have some upcoming work or this size or larger early next year
We also own www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk and www.electriciansforums.co.uk so we can help.

Our tilers marked with green "trusted advisor" tags are the most elite guys in our industry. Some now teaching tiling, one won the industry's only master craftsman award (Phil Hobson) and is on the training committee of the tile association.

We have some really good tradesmen on here. 3_fall (Marc) included. He helps run the forum as a volunteer too.

stone tiler

TF
Arms
Reaction score
We are based in Reigate, Surrey so not too far to travel. I'm more than happy to come over and quote for the whole project.
Please take a look at our website/profile/contact details and give me a call at the showroom tomorrow if you would like to arrange a quote.
Speak soon
Kevin

Reply to Ground floor + 7 bathrooms - Tiling Job Surrey in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks