Search the forum,

Discuss Glitter grout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

N

NW tiler

Anyone know of grouts with "glitter" in then? Customer has seen an epoxy grout with glitter but I want to steer clear of the epoxy stuff.

Just wondering if I can persuade them to use another type of grout.

Reaction score
Anyone know of grouts with "glitter" in then? Customer has seen an epoxy grout with glitter but I want to steer clear of the epoxy stuff.

Just wondering if I can persuade them to use another type of grout.

that will be mapeis stuff then not too bad but you will need to cost in throwing away the kit ie sponges you use away

N

NW tiler

Apparently it isn't Mapei, can't remember what the maker was, started with an "s", sold at Tile World.

chris.tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Spoke to Tile Giant manager last week about it...he had just done a display with it - said it looks ok if you like that kind of thing, but it was an absolute sod to clean off the tiles etc, so be prepared as chrisroe said above to throw your sponges etc away (and probably to get ready some reasonable answers when your Mrs asks why you have glitter on your hands / face / arms / hair etc):lol:

D

Daz

I'm just doing my daughters bathroom and she wants glitter grout. Mapei only do clear epoxy with silver or gold at the mo, so will advise how it all went once I've done it (probably a month or so!).

D

DHTiling

I'm just doing my daughters bathroom and she wants glitter grout. Mapei only do clear epoxy with silver or gold at the mo, so will advise how it all went once I've done it (probably a month or so!).

with 22 colours to follow......:thumbsup:

T

TilingLogistics

Daft question I suppose but can you just sprinkle it with a little glitter when its still damp?:grouphug:

Anyone got a BODYSHIELD:lol::lol::lol:

Kev

P

Pawelzik

Apparently it isn't Mapei, can't remember what the maker was, started with an "s", sold at Tile World.

I am 98% sure you mean ESCO, that is a german make, company is in Bremen. I spoke to a representative, they sell to UK but he wasn´t sure where to. And unfortunatly they don´t have an english page. I give you the german page for you to clarify by the logo if this was the one.

ESCO Bauchemie

The representative is Mr. Klemm, you can contact him by phone 0049 421 8998382 or mobile phone 0049 170 5401949

Reply to Glitter grout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone, Our tiler has done a really amazing job with our kitchen flooring, but has used a...
Replies
Views
Hi there. Wondering if anyone can help? We had a path laid using reclaimed quarry tiles on top...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
Unfortunately the tiler did not follow the manufactures instructions for mixing up the two part...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have redone the tiles (porcelain ones) in the kitchen. The grout used, BAL...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen