Discuss time to remove epoxy grout and then regrout floor in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Unfortunately the tiler did not follow the manufactures instructions for mixing up the two part epoxy grout in the correct ratio so it has cracked and needs to be completely removed, taking care not to damage the anti-crack mat underneath, and regrouted. No one will do the job on a fixed price just time and material and I can't work out a approx time scale to budget for.

How much time should I budget for to removed 5mm width epoxy grout in 30sq meters of 80 cm square tiles with a tile skirting?

Regouting with epoxy grout- 1-2 days?? plus one day to do the second pass of cleaning 24hrs afterwards with the kerakoll cleaner as per their instructions?

Thank you

Reply to time to remove epoxy grout and then regrout floor in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks