Search the forum,

Discuss glitter grout matching silicones in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
glitter grout...yet to try but im tryin to twist someones arm to use it:drool5: do you guys/gals think they may bring out matching silicones or are there matching silicones already and do u think they wd look naff or cool?

B

brian c

I think it would be expensive for a start Jamie.Dont know if i fancy it...might look a bit tacky tbh m8.What do you think yourself?

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
the grout is expensive anyways mate so i suppose if the customer is already dishing out for the grout they may well go for the silicone also? hmm im not sure mate im tryin to imagine what it wd look like i reckon it may be good in certain jobs,,i wanna use the space blue mapei one it looks smart:drool5:

D

davy_G

Not for me, i like plain!

Still with the right tiles it could add that extra sparkle!!:thumbsup:

B

brian c

Are the tiles white or blue?i have seen the said colour in a mosaic grout before and it looked good,i must admit but imo only in a small area.:thumbsup:where did you end up buying it and was it around the price mark i said to you?

S

Spud

you can do your own glitter silicone very easily just silicone as normal then sprinkle the glitter over the fresh joint, leave it to go off, then brush off the excess once cured you will then have the matching look for the grout and silicone :thumbsup:

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Not sure about Glitter Gary, I think he's trying to buy a house near me.:lol::lol::lol:

Reply to glitter grout matching silicones in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi I have a wetroom tray on timber floor. We have an impey shower tray and tanking membrane...
Replies
Views
After annoying the guys in my local CTD for about an hour looking at samples and agonising on...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Help! Advice needed please! I am in the middle of a bathroom renovation that my partner is...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen