Discuss Glass tiles and epoxy in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi there,
I’m pricing a job where the customer has been supplied standard spf adhesive and epoxy grout for her glass tiles. Is there any reason why I shouldn’t just grout with regular flexible grout? Is the epoxy really necessary?

Reply to Glass tiles and epoxy in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Unfortunately the tiler did not follow the manufactures instructions for mixing up the two part...
Replies
Views
On the final stretch of this lengthy project and would love to hear your views on Flexible...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, We're having our downstairs tiles installed soon, about 82m2 of 1.2x1.2m square...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm really hoping you all can help as I am at my wits end. We have hired...
Replies
Views
Doing a kitchen remodel and all is complete except for the backsplash. The kitchen previously...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley