Discuss Fixers Needed London - Tiling Jobs In London - Tilers Required In London in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Adam Marsh

Hi guys,
I need some fixers for up and coming contracts in London around 180 flats across 2 sites all new build. Price work , fair rates but negotiable need experienced fixers with a bit of speed about them. Loads to do and as I said loads coming up but you must be Reliable all we ask is a fair days graft for fair days money.
Anyone interested ?

J

Just Rizzle

Hi guys,
I need some fixers for up and coming contracts in London around 180 flats across 2 sites all new build. Price work , fair rates but negotiable need experienced fixers with a bit of speed about them. Loads to do and as I said loads coming up but you must be Reliable all we ask is a fair days graft for fair days money.
Anyone interested ?
were in London?

S

sebastian calaz

hi Adam,we are a team of 2 brothers experienced tillers from east London! <phone number removed> .as we are available! cheers

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
hi Adam,we are a team of 2 brothers experienced tillers from east London! <phone number removed> .as we are available! cheers
I've removed your phone number from the post. Please don't post phone numbers in this area of the forum. You're likely to get dodgy agencies pestering you.

Feel free to click on the Original Posters name, then click Start Conversation, and send your phone number and details along with experience etc to them.

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Anyone interested ?
What do you call affair days pay

O

Old Mod

What do you call affair days pay

Rates are not permitted in an open forum.
Contact Adam via the Private Message System please!
Click image above his name on the left, when u see the pop up,
click 'start conversation'

Reactions: Dan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fixers Needed London - Tiling Jobs In London - Tilers Required In London in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay