Search the forum,

Discuss Fixers Needed London - Tiling Jobs In London - Tilers Required In London in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Just Rizzle

Hi guys,
I need some fixers for up and coming contracts in London around 180 flats across 2 sites all new build. Price work , fair rates but negotiable need experienced fixers with a bit of speed about them. Loads to do and as I said loads coming up but you must be Reliable all we ask is a fair days graft for fair days money.
Anyone interested ?
were in London?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
hi Adam,we are a team of 2 brothers experienced tillers from east London! <phone number removed> .as we are available! cheers
I've removed your phone number from the post. Please don't post phone numbers in this area of the forum. You're likely to get dodgy agencies pestering you.

Feel free to click on the Original Posters name, then click Start Conversation, and send your phone number and details along with experience etc to them.

Hi guys,
I need some fixers for up and coming contracts in London around 180 flats across 2 sites all new build. Price work , fair rates but negotiable need experienced fixers with a bit of speed about them. Loads to do and as I said loads coming up but you must be Reliable all we ask is a fair days graft for fair days money.
Anyone interested ?
What do you call affair days pay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fixers Needed London - Tiling Jobs In London - Tilers Required In London in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen