Search the forum,

Discuss First tiling job after my course with UKPTT in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com.

James De

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
...with a vertical and horizontal line?
Horizontal datum to mark the heights of all obstructions to see where I want to start tiling (vertically). I put my level on the wall and it looks ok, I think I’ve just messed up my my brick formation but will double check tomorrow.. either way I can’t do mymuch about it now other than learn from the experience :eek:

S

Spare Tool

Horizontal datum to mark the heights of all obstructions to see where I want to start tiling (vertically). I put my level on the wall and it looks ok, I think I’ve just messed up my my brick formation but will double check tomorrow.. either way I can’t do mymuch about it now other than learn from the experience :eek:
Yeah too late now, need to make more use of your laser, if you'd have seen the wall was falling back could have taken ten mill off the bottom rows and finished at a full tile at the ceiling...not being condescending at all, just use the tools to there full potential ;)

James De

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Yeah too late now, need to make more use of your laser, if you'd have seen the wall was falling back could have taken ten mill off the bottom rows and finished at a full tile at the ceiling...not being condescending at all, just use the tools to there full potential ;)
Mate not taken badly at all, thanks for the tip. I’ll be using the laser a lot more now believe me :D

James De

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Mate, I used your tip on the internal corner of the bath and it worked a treat :) thanks so much!!!

Reply to First tiling job after my course with UKPTT in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen