Search the forum,

Discuss First tiling job after my course with UKPTT in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com.

W

Waluigi

Looks good to me:thumbsup:

You have a willingness to learn which is what it’s all about.

James De

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
I’ve made a schoolboy error of starting with a full tile in the corner though :confused: idiot!!!! Won’t make that mistake again!

James De

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Get yourself a laser, easiest thing in the world to ping up the wall and see if its plumb...infact I'd go so far as to say its an essential piece of kit
I have one, used it for my datum when I was setting out.. I’ll have to have a look tomorrow as I might have effed up

Reply to First tiling job after my course with UKPTT in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen