Search the forum,

Discuss Encaustic look a like job. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

stephenoneill

Very fashionable here in france .half the work of posing the real deal.but the finished effect is excellent.good work mate

O

Old Mod

Beautiful floor Dave, I think it's stunnig.
I did a small bathroom floor with tiles the client imported herself cos she wouldn't pay the prices here. She sat up all night in an adjoining room laying it out so that it would appear random. She didn't want the more traditional 'carpet runs'
i took a lot of photos of her design, didn't dare make a mistake :smilewinkgrin:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 74

Dave

TF
Staff member
Arms
Esteemed
Subscribed
Reaction score
Beautiful floor Dave, I think it's stunnig.
I did a small bathroom floor with tiles the client imported herself cos she wouldn't pay the prices here. She sat up all night in an adjoining room laying it out so that it would appear random. She didn't want the more traditional 'carpet runs'
i took a lot of photos of her design, didn't dare make a mistake :smilewinkgrin:

Now those I like... :thumbsup:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I quite like both of them! But as said above, perhaps quite dated and could go out of fashion quickly. But if they're down long enough, the fashion will come back around again I'm sure. haha

C

Colour Republic

I really like it, especially with it being monotone given the rest of the scheme.

But just feel too many are jumping on the band wagon. For christ sake one of my local boozers has just had it done and that's a real spit and sawdust type of place, once they've done it you know you're in trouble!

I've not seen the CTD version but I haven't seen any 'fakes' that have really pulled it off yet, you can normally tell they're fakes from 100 yards.

But if it does date quickly then they shouldn't have much trouble pulling them up, Heinz Mayo wouldn't have been my first choice of addy I have to say.

Reply to Encaustic look a like job. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen