Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Encaustic look a like job. in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dave

TF
Staff member
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Just a hallway I just tiled in an imitation encaustic looking tile from CTD.

Rather busy on the eyes installing but the end result had the customer buzzing...

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

T

Time's Ran Out

I really like it! Think it might date quickly but it's definitely a 'now' look.

W

WetSaw

I've seen them over here and thought they looked good, are they the ones that are 4 patterns on one tile?.
However..... I have to say that I think it's all a bit much in a big area like that. Great work though!!

M

mike1979

My mates started stocking these he has the wall tiles it's very different and like john says it's a now look but it's way too busy for me I'd get lost walking on it !!

S

stephenoneill

Very fashionable here in france .half the work of posing the real deal.but the finished effect is excellent.good work mate

O

Old Mod

Beautiful floor Dave, I think it's stunnig.
I did a small bathroom floor with tiles the client imported herself cos she wouldn't pay the prices here. She sat up all night in an adjoining room laying it out so that it would appear random. She didn't want the more traditional 'carpet runs'
i took a lot of photos of her design, didn't dare make a mistake :smilewinkgrin:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 70

Reply to Encaustic look a like job. in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks