Search the forum,

Discuss Diy sos in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

ian158

Saw you in Yaxley coop yesterday..no beard though..did you cry at the end ? Billy the spark..man he was a nightmare when he worked in the bbc studios all those years ago...never could trust his work!..hope he better now.

I

ian158

The regular guys must be on a good earner...

£250-£300 a day ..you'd only get £180 for a 11hr day on set ..depends on hours...did 8 years doing tv...last job I did was ashes to ashes in 2009..even got name on credits

W

White Room

£250-£300 a day ..you'd only get £180 for a 11hr day on set ..depends on hours...did 8 years doing tv...last job I did was ashes to ashes in 2009..even got name on credits

What type of work was you doing on these programmes..

I

ian158

Set dressing..my brother was a prop master..my old man did 32 years at television centre as a construction manager..set building.

I

ian158

To be honest the only thing I liked about it was the food..the rest is a load of pretentious bollix!..DIY SOS is different..I did dramas and a couple of films..

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Did one in South Wales a while ago ... Got nothing out except the warm fuzzy feeling

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
Saw you in Yaxley coop yesterday..no beard though..did you cry at the end ? Billy the spark..man he was a nightmare when he worked in the bbc studios all those years ago...never could trust his work!..hope he better now.

Should of said hello mate! Its my local, live on the estate right next to it.

I

ian158

Thought it was as you sneakily went to *** till to pay whilst us sheep at self service

Reply to Diy sos in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen