Search the forum,

Discuss DIY SOS - million pound build for children in need in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Good on you Ali, and all the people who pitched in, My wife Julie and I are sat here with tears in our eyes, Julie's daughter, my step daughter Katie was born with a disability, although now 26 years old and has permanent need for a wheelchair, she has a very active social life, and has made her career fighting for the rights and futures of other people with a wide range of disabilities.

Julie and I are very proud of Katie's achievements, and her steely determination. Hopefully all the children and parents in a similar situation will benefit from this wonderful project.

Thanks to all involved, Julie says you are all real hero's.

Respect to you all.

Regards, Phil.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
Yes Ash I did the wet room, and grouted the kitchen splash.

I'm in it a few times. The tall one with the beard! Or the hairy faced guy wearing sun glasses sliding in a little dangerously in the football match. About 33 minutes in.

My other half was not happy my boxers were on show whilst doing the decking!

M

Mr Tiler

oh I remember seing you in the crowd hen the women was doin the speech lol. fairplay ali its a good thing that was done in those ten days for all those kids its amazing they manage to support 800 people with such a small venue too!

judge

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Truly inspiring program,Nice one Ali,money cant buy what you and all the other trades must of been feeling handing the centre over to the families :thumbsup:

Reply to DIY SOS - million pound build for children in need in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen