Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss DIY SOS - million pound build for children in need in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
Good day ladies and gents.

The big build i was involved in in Peterborough a couple of months ago is being shown tonight on BBC 1.
It was an awesome project for some very special children. Everyone that worked on the build worked their socks off and the end result after just 10 days is in my biased opinion jaw dropping.
Be great if you could all tune in. Not to see me although i would say i was the mortar holding the whole build together ;);)
But there will also be a number you can text into to donate whatever you can to children in need. If any of you can before to make a donation that'd be brilliant too.
Hope yet all enjoy the program!!

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
8pm Ash.
I've set it on Sky+ but got yo wait until the other half gets in before I xan start watching it :(

M

Mr Tiler

ok we can all criticise before you have seen it lol.... 25 minute whooooooo! lol

- - - Updated - - -

did you do this for charity mate?

M

Mr Tiler

nice to see a bit of charity at home! well done mate did you do the disabled toilet? got a bit worried when I saw all the chipboard going in haha

I

Ian

Spotted you a couple of times Ali. That was some achievement getting that lot done in 9 days.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Good on you Ali, and all the people who pitched in, My wife Julie and I are sat here with tears in our eyes, Julie's daughter, my step daughter Katie was born with a disability, although now 26 years old and has permanent need for a wheelchair, she has a very active social life, and has made her career fighting for the rights and futures of other people with a wide range of disabilities.

Julie and I are very proud of Katie's achievements, and her steely determination. Hopefully all the children and parents in a similar situation will benefit from this wonderful project.

Thanks to all involved, Julie says you are all real hero's.

Respect to you all.

Regards, Phil.

Reply to DIY SOS - million pound build for children in need in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks