Search the forum,

Discuss didnt think things could get worse but???? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
the sports centre were we play say that this can be classed as assault and dealt with by the police. as long as i have a witness to confirm that it was deliberate and we can trace the player.. but sadly the players do not have to be registered just the team and i cant see them telling us who it was.

very easy to find people mate i would follow this up,,no way would he be gettin away with that one

U

user123

Oh, Chris, was just going to turn in when I read this, I am SO SORRY!! You must be a strong character if you are sitting and looking at TF now. Get someone to get you some homeopathic Arnica 6C (or 30 c) and Rhus Tox 6C (or 30c) from Boots or Holland & Barratts asap, take 2 pillules of each under the tongue six times on day one - spread evenly through the day and at least 15 minutes away from food, drink, smoke, toothpaste. Why? Because it will help your body heal quicker, cope with the op better and help with the shock, too. After day one you can go down to three doses each a day, keep it up until one week after the op. Any more questions just ask. And don't take surgeon's word for it... you will go your own way with your own will...

As to the money situation - as martial arts association we have to be insured for that kind of thing... have someone look into it for you. Take one day at a time... the good vibes from us all on TF here will help get you better in no time.

C

CJ CERAMICS

Oh, Chris, was just going to turn in when I read this, I am SO SORRY!! You must be a strong character if you are sitting and looking at TF now. Get someone to get you some homeopathic Arnica 6C (or 30 c) and Rhus Tox 6C (or 30c) from Boots or Holland & Barratts asap, take 2 pillules of each under the tongue six times on day one - spread evenly through the day and at least 15 minutes away from food, drink, smoke, toothpaste. Why? Because it will help your body heal quicker, cope with the op better and help with the shock, too. After day one you can go down to three doses each a day, keep it up until one week after the op. Any more questions just ask. And don't take surgeon's word for it... you will go your own way with your own will...

As to the money situation - as martial arts association we have to be insured for that kind of thing... have someone look into it for you. Take one day at a time... the good vibes from us all on TF here will help get you better in no time.
thanks, my wife was going to boots in the morning i will tell her what to get:thumbsup:

L

Lawrence147

Sorry to hear this mate, is there nothing the sports village can do to penalise the team you were playing as they put him in the game?

Doesn't seem fair that he's with his mates having a laugh at your expense :thumbsdown: (and he sounds stupid enough to view this as a victory).

Anyway, get well soon. :thumbsup:

Reply to didnt think things could get worse but???? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen