Search the forum,

Discuss Dewalt d24000 in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Chalker

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Why is there such a difference in price for these on eBay? Up to a £1000 ! If my insurance pays out, I will be getting a new one, but if everyone's selling, why? What's better, apart from the arm getting in the way.

gamma38

TF
Reaction score
Why is there such a difference in price for these on eBay? Up to a £1000 ! If my insurance pays out, I will be getting a new one, but if everyone's selling, why? What's better, apart from the arm getting in the way.
Difference in price is just people trying to get the most money out of customers i guess. Personally i don't think there is much better for the money, ease of use, transporting, build quality. It has most things. It's just limited on the length of cut and the arm for me. Buy mine and save yourself a fair bit of cash....

P

Peter

I couldn't cope with such a noisy motor. Induction motors all the way, even the rubi trumps it on this.

W

White Room

I've seen 2 grand for one on ebay for the Dewalt:yikes:

Reply to Dewalt d24000 in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen