Search the forum,

Discuss Dewalt d24000 in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

gamma38

TF
Bedford
Why is there such a difference in price for these on eBay? Up to a £1000 ! If my insurance pays out, I will be getting a new one, but if everyone's selling, why? What's better, apart from the arm getting in the way.
Difference in price is just people trying to get the most money out of customers i guess. Personally i don't think there is much better for the money, ease of use, transporting, build quality. It has most things. It's just limited on the length of cut and the arm for me. Buy mine and save yourself a fair bit of cash....

J

J Sid

Used my half bullnose wheel last week, worked really well, but, the travel on the Dewalt table was about 5 to short to get wheel to end of tile. Not to much of a problem, just had to put a spacer between the table butt and the tile. The wheel gave a very good finish ( still needed a bit of Makita work, as you would expect). You should be happy with it. I thought it was a great buy.

Reply to Dewalt d24000 in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for cutting large format porc? Ive been relatively lucky up until recently and been able to cut most of...
Replies
Views
Hi All - I am searching for Todagres Aral Beige Pulido tile (large format - 32"x32"/ 120cm x 120cm). Unfortunately, the tile was discontinued over the past few months and I need ~200sqft (~20-25...
Replies
Views
Landsteph
L
  • Question
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in preparation for tiling. A couple of days after there's a lot of very fine cracks which have appeared, you...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm hoping you can help with some feedback, please My parents are currently having a new bathroom installed, all stripped back to bare walls and floor. The fitter has done/hasn't done...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for advice on fixing a few problems that a professional left me with. He of course has not responded to...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement