• Thread starter Aqua Tiling
  • Start date
  • Replies 16
  • Views 879
  • usa
Search the forum,

Discuss daisy in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aqua Tiling

i just came home from work and my little girl came running to the door as i put my key in shouting MARK, MARK, MARK. yesterday i was dad now im mark, whats gone wrong in a day?

D

Deleted member 9966

has she been copying mummy? Mark, Mark, Mark! Mark!! MARK! MARK if you don't......

now it's your turn to teach Daisy a new word she can scream out all day tomorrow... choose wisely tho :thumbsup:

E

enduro

i just came home from work and my little girl came running to the door as i put my key in shouting MARK, MARK, MARK. yesterday i was dad now im mark, whats gone wrong in a day?
Questions need too be asked...ARE YOU THE DADDY.....:lol: only joking :thumbsup:

A

Aqua Tiling

she looks like me when i was a kid, theres no doubt shes mine, think she may be copying the stepkids. but its wierd that it happened over night

Reply to daisy in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Morning guys and gals My grandma had this hanging in her kitchen for as long as I can remember...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to assess what prep is needed on the walls for my kitchen backsplash. We'll be...
Replies
Views
I'm getting some repair work done in a bathroom covered by my home insurance, they are picking...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I’ve been trying to seek advice on whether the recently finished tiling/grouting in my...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen