Search the forum,

Discuss businesss cards have arrived today! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

Sensible answer is, tile shops, plumbers, kitchen companies, anyone who has links to the tiling industry basically.

M

Mr T

yeh I suppose tile shops but wont I have to know someone really with all the tillers trying to get work?

Reaction score
You're gonna have to go in one day. So get going..

Go in and have a chat. They're all usually friendly. Make out that you're pricing up some tiles or materials for a job, get the chat going. Look at a few displays, ask what brands they stock (Bal, Mapei/Ultra etc), tell them you're new and getting going and that you'll be using them in the future.. they'll be fine with you.

Dish out some cards, don't expect the calls straight away though.

My tip is to always keep cards in your pocket, for when you bump into people - everyone is a potential customer, pals, family, bloke in the pub... anyone

G

Gazzer

Personally I wouldn't bother with tile shops yet, you dont have the experience.
Even when you have its a lottery, they will say they will hand your cards out but until you prove to be a good customer to them they wont. Most of the local shops her have favourites and then there are lots of cards. I went into Topps recently for a client and while waiting for the order I am sure I counted 20 different cards for tilers.

M

Mr T

nice positive feedback mate nice one :)... I don't really know what im talkin about but im on my travels tmoz so when I come across a tile shop out of my area il pop in n see how it goes lol... was that what brand of tiles they stock? and yeh got my free case from vista print il be chaining that to me lol nice one

Reply to businesss cards have arrived today! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have redone the tiles (porcelain ones) in the kitchen. The grout used, BAL...
Replies
Views
I purchased some tiles on the 13th August from Topps Tiles in London, I wont say which one. But...
Replies
Views
Would anybody have any advice the best way to silicone these bumpy tiles. I think doing a bead...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen