Search the forum,

Discuss Best tile levelling system in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com.

B

Blunt Tool

only 'quite'
Don't use clips a lot Julian, then again most common tiles I fix are usually 600mm or less and usually perfectly flat so no need, just when above that I use them so they do a purpose and just another tool as and when required.

O

Old Mod

Starter kit £15! 100 clips 100 wedges and pliers. Almost cheaper buying just starter kits haha
Lots of pliers tho.

B

Blunt Tool

Starter kit £15! 100 clips 100 wedges and pliers. Almost cheaper buying just starter kits haha
Lots of pliers tho.
When order arrived they gave me an extra 200 clips and 100 wedges plus another pair of pliers for free :)

O

Old Mod

IMG_9290.PNG IMG_9288.JPG

B

Blunt Tool

IMG_0203.JPG I can't mate, I'm at home with the slippers on and a cup of Yorkshire and they are on job till Monday!! This is best I can do haha

Reply to Best tile levelling system in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen