Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Best tile levelling system in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

OP
I

Italy

it seems that used 2000pieces rls at week ....
It seems to use a pliers per month .....
There are 3000 trends, which speak of leveling systems.
And keep buying rubbish.
probably you like.
I do not say that the best are raimondi,
But if there are some best, (honestly not yet found), they cost a lot more.
Now enough, I'm not a parrot who always repeats the same things.
I know, what I have to use. :)

OP
B

Blunt Tool

IMG_0201.JPG IMG_0202.JPG IMG_0214.JPG IMG_0217.JPG IMG_0218.JPG IMG_0220.JPG IMG_0222.JPG IMG_0225.JPG IMG_0226.JPG IMG_0227.JPG IMG_0232.JPG IMG_0237.JPG IMG_0257.JPG
View attachment 90216 Mustang clips and wedges came this week, quite impressed!
Impressed with Mustang clips and wedges, and they are very similar to Raimondi, PLM so might give them a try next time. These plank tiles are 1200x200mm and some not the best of shapes. Clips and wedges did their job though did not lift tile but instead pushed the next row down. 12mm trowel and back skim ;) Do like the idea of 3mm clips so I don't have to use spacers aswell next time so will look into who does them. My plastic pliers are still working and in one piece!!!

OP
J

J Sid

View attachment 90383 View attachment 90384 View attachment 90385 View attachment 90386 View attachment 90387 View attachment 90388 View attachment 90389 View attachment 90390 View attachment 90391 View attachment 90392 View attachment 90393 View attachment 90394 View attachment 90395
Impressed with Mustang clips and wedges, and they are very similar to Raimondi, PLM so might give them a try next time. These plank tiles are 1200x200mm and some not the best of shapes. Clips and wedges did their job though did not lift tile but instead pushed the next row down. 12mm trowel and back skim ;) Do like the idea of 3mm clips so I don't have to use spacers aswell next time so will look into who does them. My plastic pliers are still working and in one piece!!!
you made of money :(
could have used 3 clips less per joint :)

Kyle Knowles

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I've bin using raimondi 3D leveling clips today and they are very poor I've had at least 10 break on me and it's only 2.5m of tiling the block level hold up much better

OP
B

Blunt Tool

Wife said hope it's not more tools so told her it was a surprise for her birthday! Does look a bit like toe nail clippers :D

Reply to Best tile levelling system in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock