Discuss Best tile levelling system in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

B

Blunt Tool

only 'quite'
Don't use clips a lot Julian, then again most common tiles I fix are usually 600mm or less and usually perfectly flat so no need, just when above that I use them so they do a purpose and just another tool as and when required.

O

Old Mod

Starter kit £15! 100 clips 100 wedges and pliers. Almost cheaper buying just starter kits haha
Lots of pliers tho.

B

Blunt Tool

Starter kit £15! 100 clips 100 wedges and pliers. Almost cheaper buying just starter kits haha
Lots of pliers tho.
When order arrived they gave me an extra 200 clips and 100 wedges plus another pair of pliers for free :)

O

Old Mod

IMG_9290.PNG IMG_9288.JPG

B

Blunt Tool

IMG_0203.JPG I can't mate, I'm at home with the slippers on and a cup of Yorkshire and they are on job till Monday!! This is best I can do haha

Reply to Best tile levelling system in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks