Discuss Liquid Tanking Systems in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Looking for a recommendation for a liquid tanking system to be applied to fresh plaster.

Was eying up aqua defence by Mapei or HydroBan by Laticrete but open to others. Just needs to be able to be painted on ready for ceramic tiles

Tile Marble Granite

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
In terms of liquid tanking systems, they are all good. I lately use Hydro Ban Laticrete, I use it for small areas. You can get two-part compound systems such as Ardex from Builders Depot, Bal TANK-IT TOTAL WATERPROOF PROTECTION FOR WALLS AND FLOORS
from Topps Tiles is very good. I would use BAL

Send us some pictures!

Last edited:

Reply to Liquid Tanking Systems in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks