Search the forum,

Discuss Best Tile Adhesive 2010 - Popular Tile Adhesive Companies In The Uk in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry to jump on this one Dan, and I don't wish to take this thread in the wrong direction.

However Dave did indeed have an issue when looking to fix a decoupling membrane onto an anhydrite screed with H40 Eco Ideal. In short the adhesive did not cure by the next day and Dave had to redo the floor. I apologise if he has not been looked after since, we now have a rep on the area,and I will instruct him to get in touch and try to help Dave out.

Apologies again if this is leading the thread "somewhere else", if it is worth anything I think that the poll is a great idea, and it is quite rewarding for us to even be on there as I am pretty sure we probably were not on last years!!

Cheers for responding Bill, you're right I think this is the first year we've stuck you on there. We recognised a few people using it in the last when they voted for "other" though.

K

kkoll

The rep came out bill and neither him or yourself or even technical answered why..?

But lets not discuss it in this thread... Dave.

Dave I will PM you and see whether we can sort things out. Did you try the other samples just out of interest?

P

Perfect Tiling

Crikey Dave....some of those I haven't even heard of. Thats what you get with living way up in the sticks I suppose. I tend to use BAL...but sometimes go with Dunlop if I have to....same company!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like BAL has had a bit of a jump in the poll but looking at those who've voted makes me think something fishy is going on. Most of their voters are not from regular members, or even tilersforums arms members, and half of them haven't used the forum for years or have only made a few posts some time ago and then have come back to vote now. Suspicious or what?

Reply to Best Tile Adhesive 2010 - Popular Tile Adhesive Companies In The Uk in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen