Search the forum,

Discuss Best adhesive 600x600 tiles in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I can highly recommend Tilemaster Standard Setaflex.
Comes in grey and white.
Great adhesive at a good price.

Mapei UK Marketing

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to the forum, was hoping to get some advice on tile adhesive. I'm tiling my downstairs hallway with 600x600 Porcelain tiles. I've already slc, what's the best adhesive to use which isn't fast setting?

Good evening, firstly sorry about the delayed reply! Secondly I have spoken with our technical services team and they have recommended you use Keraflex Maxi S1 adhesive. For further product info and technical documents click here

I hope that helps you out and if you ever need any product advice or have a question about a project etc. our technical services team will be able to help.

You can ask on here, our social media platforms or call them directly on 0121 508 6970 (option 2).

C

Chelsie Simpson

Looking for some urgent advice on floor tiling! We laid 600x600 tiles a month ago with already made adhesive but it’s still wet and the tiles are now cracking abs bracking... please advice what’s the best adhesive or products to last 600x600 porcelain floor tiles thanks

Reply to Best adhesive 600x600 tiles in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views
Hi, I‘ve just finished tiling the majority of my garden path. Base is concrete, and tiles are...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am planning to tile a full height panel of split face tiles to sit 3” behind a log...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen