Search the forum,

Discuss bal rapid set flexi fibre onto ply......... in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Brian the Tile

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Do you not overboard ply then @Brian the Tile
No i dont overboard
Do you not overboard ply then @Brian the Tile
No i don't overboard, now lets see how may say i don't know what I'm talking about, you don't need me to tell you all you can tile on ply just ask the adhesive manufacturers then you can all tell them they don't know what they are talking about either ,to some on here experience counts for nothing,don't know how i have managed all these years ha ha ha

Brian the Tile

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Any way Merry Christmas to you all ive been working my wotsits off while you have all found time to spend on here mmmmmmmm very strange dont understand all theese great tilers that spend most of there time on here,can only get on at night,must be doing something right believe it or not lol

D

Deleted member 49260

Any way Merry Christmas to you all ive been working my wotsits off while you have all found time to spend on here mmmmmmmm very strange dont understand all theese great tilers that spend most of there time on here,can only get on at night,must be doing something right believe it or not lol

Modern methods are quicker, so they finish earlier?
<legs it donning nomex suit>

Reply to bal rapid set flexi fibre onto ply......... in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen