Search the forum,

Discuss BAL Grout - Where to order fast ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

kevg

I'm looking to get some BAL microcolour wide joint grout in Manilla colour with GT1. Been all over Glasgow trying to get it but the quickest is next Friday.

Is there a place online that anyone knows of that I could get it maybe next day delivery ?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
You done a search online? GT1 should be readily available but I'm guessing the grout colour is mainly a to-order thing?

Tile Giant - Ceramic Tile Merchants will do next-day delivery on Mapei gear (they have a fair few grout colours if it doesn't have to be BAL) but failing that do a search online and ring some CTD's and Topps and whatnot. You could organise your own collection if you find a courier local to you and the grout miles away.

Good luck mate.

K

kevg

Thanks Dan.

Yeah been googling for a while now. It does look like the colour needs to be ordered, it must not be very popular. Good idea with CTD's I forgot about them. Thanks.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
If you're really desperate, get a taxi to pick it up and deliver it. I guess your mission is finding it. You might be able to convince your normal local supplier to call BAL and ask if they can post what you need out to you directly, but then them bill your store for the delivery charges and gear, and then you buy it at the normal price from your supplier and also pay the charges. Not sure if they're geared up to do that though to be fair.

S

Scott

I thought you best bet would be member gall.b2282 he seems to be a big fa of Bal grout and is in your area. PM him and see if he can help?

K

kevg

CTD state its a special order. Cant get it there till a week on tuesday. Topps have to order too, thats next friday. I'm not asking for a bag of fairy dust, its just grout for crying out loud.

K

kevg

I thought you best bet would be member gall.b2282 he seems to be a big fa of Bal grout and is in your area. PM him and see if he can help?

Yeah, he seems a good guy. Except I dont know what happened, he sent me a few private messages but they all dissapeared from my inbox :( He did point me towards Cosmo, but they too have to order it in.

Reply to BAL Grout - Where to order fast ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Help! Advice needed please! I am in the middle of a bathroom renovation that my partner is...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen