Search the forum,

Discuss Aqua Mix Colourant v Mapei in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

hillhead

Aahhh. I am sure the Fuga Fresca comes in 3 different browns. Are you looking for any particular brown?

A dark mahogany lookin one is needed,it for the herringbone floor i entered in last months competition and another in same house,she has changed her mind and now says the jasmin is too light so want brown.

M

Matt

A dark mahogany lookin one is needed,it for the herringbone floor i entered in last months competition and another in same house,she has changed her mind and now says the jasmin is too light so want brown.

Hmmm. Mapei do a few browns. They have Caramel (Light Brown), Medium Brown and Chocolate (Dark Brown). Do you have a TG nearby? Each store has a piano type thing that has grout samples in.

H

hillhead

Hmmm. Mapei do a few browns. They have Caramel (Light Brown), Medium Brown and Chocolate (Dark Brown). Do you have a TG nearby? Each store has a piano type thing that has grout samples in.

No TG's over here as far as i know but my main shop is a mapei stockist so hopefully they can get me it,ill know by tomorrow.
Thanks Matt.:thumbsup:

A

Adam Coates

Adam

So the fugafresca is really good but compared against what? so is the aqua mix really good but I am trying to find someone who has used both p'haps best to order some here and try it

tel

I'm sorry I cant give any feedback on the aqua colorant as I have not used them, all I can say Is that I Have used a lot of grouting pencils and colorants from other companies over the years ,pci ,unibond, sontex etc and this is by far the best one I have come across so far. if you do try out the aqua colorant would you be able to let me know how it goes.

thanks
adam@stoke

T

Terry Cottar

I'm sorry I cant give any feedback on the aqua colorant as I have not used them, all I can say Is that I Have used a lot of grouting pencils and colorants from other companies over the years ,pci ,unibond, sontex etc and this is by far the best one I have come across so far. if you do try out the aqua colorant would you be able to let me know how it goes.

thanks
adam@stoke

Adam

Thanks for that! i have used tons of aquamix colourant and get brilliant results every time but i was just wondering what the fuga fresca was like compared to it. anyways ordered some today so i will report back when i 've tried it with my thoughts cheers

tel

T

Terry Cottar

I got some fuga fresca today and tried it! i won't be using it again its like paint its not a patch on Aqua Mix grout colourant IMO. sorry if i upset any mapei people by the way i love mapei grout

tel

Reply to Aqua Mix Colourant v Mapei in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen