Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone Watching Diy Sos Tonight? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

AD Ceramics

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I actually thought about volunteering until I was informed it was over the road from the council stadium of Manchester, The Etihad to you southerners, or the emptyhad to you united fans. Oops off topic. What do points make?
Can Dan do a poll of football teams supported or has it been done, it'd be handy to know who to block or avoid

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Very emotional and touching and also eye opening that it takes a TV program to help our very own military personnel ,who literally fought life and limb for our country.
They can pay for dossers with 10 kids who can't be atsed working and they can pay for asylum seekers or 'refugees' to come and live rent free in our country ,yet they can't look after these lads and lasses,kinda gets my goat

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
I missed this! Too much going on at the moment.

I volunteered but in the end couldn't commit. If it's anything like it suggested to be then brilliant.
MPs and government should be bloody ashamed if themselves and how they treat veterans and current serving forces.
Two big thumbs up to Nick and the huge team behind him that really do pull off amazing work.

Painting over plaster etc etc. Nevermind picking at the details. The work GETS done by warm hearted volunteers. A large majority of people that volunteered for the one u did visit the centre regular, still help out and provide aftercare.

O

Old Mod

I missed this! Too much going on at the moment.

I volunteered but in the end couldn't commit. If it's anything like it suggested to be then brilliant.
MPs and government should be bloody ashamed if themselves and how they treat veterans and current serving forces.
Two big thumbs up to Nick and the huge team behind him that really do pull off amazing work.

Painting over plaster etc etc. Nevermind picking at the details. The work GETS done by warm hearted volunteers. A large majority of people that volunteered for the one u did visit the centre regular, still help out and provide aftercare.

@AliGage
Well said mate!!

So Alister, apart from on the forum,
Did u ever come under fire? :rolleyes:
Bosnia was t it mate?

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
Lol. Definitely on the forum.

I had a trade so it was rare I was ever in a position to experience proper contact. But there was one occasion whilst in Bosnia. Travelling between Banja Luka and Sipovo.

O

Old Mod

Closest I came was leaving the Navy (compassionate reasons)
Just a few months before the Falklands.

W

White Room

Lol. Definitely on the forum.

I had a trade so it was rare I was ever in a position to experience proper contact. But there was one occasion whilst in Bosnia. Travelling between Banja Luka and Sipovo.

You was Signals Ali, was you attached to other regiments....

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
Not specifically but my tine in Bosnia was spent in the metal factory. Central headquarters, every national, regiment, service etc all went through there or was stationed there.
My regiment provided all the comes. Data. Telephony, IT, wireless, Web, etc.

I spent a small stint of the in Sipovo ad a central comms link support for the bade and ground troops.

Still mainly fiddling with wires, and ensuring everyone could chat lol

Reply to Anyone Watching Diy Sos Tonight? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen