Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone Watching Diy Sos Tonight? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

StevieBoy

As title, I like watching this to see what the tiling is like. Trouble is, they don't show any of it long enough to tell.

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I know a builder who worked on this for a day and he said it was chaos! Apparently he was boarding a bedroom ceiling in the rain as part of the roof was still missing!

S

StevieBoy

Just seen the two royals on it painting over wet plaster. Can't get my head around that, but I understand it is the norm nowadays.

O

Old Mod

As title, I like watching this to see what the tiling is like. Trouble is, they don't show any of it long enough to tell.
Do you have the ability to record or pause the tv Stevie?
I just watched it actually, it was run of mill stuff, but I did quite like the use of the timber effect planks in the shower!
That idea seems to be catching on lately!

S

StevieBoy

Do you have the ability to record or pause the tv Stevie?
I just watched it actually, it was run of mill stuff, but I did quite like the use of the timber effect planks in the shower!
That idea seems to be catching on lately!

Yeah can do that mate - never thought to though.

I must have been making a cuppa when that bit was on

O

Old Mod

Well u can always watch it on catch up then eh mate,don't forget part two next week! ;)
I'm ex military, as are a few others here!
Stuff like that can be hard to watch!

Reply to Anyone Watching Diy Sos Tonight? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen