Search the forum,

Discuss Advice Please - Is This Tiling Acceptable? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

On one

The adhesive has set,it just hasn't bonded to your floor substrate......whatever that may be

J

javeiro

The adhesive has set,it just hasn't bonded to your floor substrate......whatever that may be
Thanks for the reply. I believe it is wood. Appreciate all the replies I'm learning more and more about this profession.

Dhtiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
That tile is from Turkey....that's your problem...well at least for poor joints, that stuff is never square, but as said already, sorry for your troubles but this job needs to be redone by a professional tiler. It doesn't meet coverage standards, even here in America, and we are new to this relatively speaking, so probably doesn't meet yours either.

Reply to Advice Please - Is This Tiling Acceptable? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen