Search the forum,

Discuss Adhesive type recomendation and thickness for 20mm porcelain outside in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
We tiled a patio in the summer with 20mm porcelain used a 12mm trowel on the floor and 12mm on the back of the tile on 600x600 tiles we used biogel the concrete wasn’t the greatest so lots of grinding first to get it more suitable for tiling
That's great thanks. Aas it a round or square notched trowel? Also what adhesive did you use?

Reaction score
The next thing I'm unsure of is the colour of adhesive to get...I am going for the mapei superflexible adhesive from b and q as its 2 for £30 but you get the choice of grey or white. My tiles are a lightish grey colour Vitripiazza anno grigio.

Reply to Adhesive type recomendation and thickness for 20mm porcelain outside in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen