Search the forum,

Discuss Adhesive bulging problem in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hello Paul,
The cracks are very fine and do not photo very well for you to be able to see.
However, I feel with all you helpful tilers out there, you may like to try this for your selves. Select a large-ish tile and apply 7mm plus of quick set adhesive to the tile back, do not apply to the wall. Put to one side somewhere and over the following weeks and month watch and see what happens. If the theory is correct you should be able to reproduce the effect.
I believe for weeks and even months later the effect does grow even when you think the adhesive is dry and set.

Reply to Adhesive bulging problem in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am planning to tile a full height panel of split face tiles to sit 3” behind a log...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen