Search the forum,

Discuss 2sq m Geometric Tiling Job in Suffolk in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

T

Teaboy

I’m looking for an experienced tiler to do a small, but skilled job on the floor of a porch. It’s 1920x1060mm. The porch is enclosed, but not heated. I’d like a geometric design, and would also want advice on the choice of tiles and the type of design that would look good. The area is already tiled and I’m not sure if these tiles would first need to be removed. I'm in Woodbridge and happy to pay reasonable travelling time if, after an initial phone conversation, you would want to come and have a look at the job.

If you’re interested please reply to this thread.

O

Old Mod

Thank so for posting @Teaboy and good luck.

If anyone is interested, DO NOT leave your details in a post.
Contact Teaboy directly by Private Message.
You can do that here

J

Jason-ace

Hi I'd be happy to come have a look at your job and give you a quote
I live in kesgrave so not to far away,
Thanks jason (ace ceramics)

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to 2sq m Geometric Tiling Job in Suffolk in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen