Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

1. laugh TilersForums.co.uk Tiling Job Of The Month Competition! laugh

Vote on July competition by clicking HERE (click the thumbs up on the job you want to win!

Enter in August competition by clicking HERE (click 'add your JOTM entry' and then 'add media')

Discuss 2sq m Geometric Tiling Job in Suffolk in the Tilers: find tiling jobs listed here area at TilersForums.co.uk.

1. Teaboy

Teaboy Active Member

County:
    Suffolk
    Total Size of Area to be Tiled:
    2sqm
    Tile Size(s):
    Geometric Tiling
    Wall and Floor Tiling Job in Suffolk

I’m looking for an experienced tiler to do a small, but skilled job on the floor of a porch. It’s 1920x1060mm. The porch is enclosed, but not heated. I’d like a geometric design, and would also want advice on the choice of tiles and the type of design that would look good. The area is already tiled and I’m not sure if these tiles would first need to be removed. I'm in Woodbridge and happy to pay reasonable travelling time if, after an initial phone conversation, you would want to come and have a look at the job.

If you’re interested please reply to this thread.

If you'd like to quote for this tiling job in Suffolk then please contact the member who posted the job directly. If you'd like to generally ask questions about the job, please feel free to reply to this thread, as the extra details may help others work out whether the job is suitable for them or not.

TilersForums.co.uk recommends getting three tilers in to quote for all tiling jobs, and to check references from previous customers for each. Then customers need to make their own mind up as to who is best for them.

DO NOT REPLY WITH PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS - SHARE THOSE VIA THE FORUM MESSAGING SYSTEM INSTEAD. POSTS WITH SUCH DETAILS RISK BEING EDITED OR REMOVED
    • Like Like x 3
  2. 3_fall

3_fall Administrator. Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

Thank so for posting @Teaboy@Teaboy and good luck.

If anyone is interested, DO NOT leave your details in a post.
    Contact Teaboy directly by Private Message.
    You can do that here

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jason-ace

Jason-ace Member of Tilers Forums

Hi I'd be happy to come have a look at your job and give you a quote
    I live in kesgrave so not to far away,
    Thanks jason (ace ceramics)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2017
  4. Dan

Dan TilersForums.co.uk Est.2006 Staff Member NOT a Tiler

click contact under teaboys avatar.

• Like Like x 1