Questions and tiling advice in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service - Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service > Find Old Out-of-Production Tile Makes and Suppliers. Find old tiles that aren't produced any longer. Often the original tile installer all over the country may leave a box of tiles under a bath or behind a panel in a room somewhere when constructing the building or room. It is when these get found, people will search for the name to sell them on. Use this forum to help aid that exchange..
Search the forum,
Normal Threads
Looking for the Cortina 737104919753 Montagna tile. These are 16x16 tile Made in USA. Tile has...
Replies
Views
A
Hi Moved into a house and need to replace some bathroom wall tiles. No idea how old these are...
Replies
Views
Ali Carmichael
A
G
From home base or b&q, recently discontinued.....would like about 10 boxes ideally
Replies
Views
Does anyone have any plain flat white (not off-white) 6x8 inch tiles?
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
Massive shot in the dark! Does anyone recognise these 33.3 x 33.3 grey/brown floor tiles...
Replies
Views
J
Our kitchen tiles are around 18 years old. I would like to remove a unit but annoyingly it has...
Replies
Views
J
Looking for a pack pack of these if anyone knows what they are or something similar . Cheers kop
Replies
Views
C
Looking for some help with these horrible looking things for a repair job, I've not seen them in...
Replies
Views
Chazz Unrau
C
In search of 4 square of this tile...297707 Crema Ivy Bamboo Stone 747583023544
Replies
Views
Hello I am trying to find tiles like the one in the picture below. They are 2in x 2in. The...
Replies
Views
B
hi, I’m new to this forum and it’s a last resort really as the tiles I’m after were bought in...
Replies
Views
B
L
Trying to find these tiles for a bathroom installed in the 1980s, the only marks I can find on...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
Hi, my (not very old house) has 12 inch back riven floor tiles that I needs some replacements...
Replies
Views
C
I have had a re-wire done and don't want to go to the expense of totally re-tiling the kitchen...
Replies
Views
Chrissyan
C
L
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
Hi, Im looking for these tiles, need approx 50 - does anyone have any I could buy please? thanks
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Latest Threads

Tag Cloud