Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss 10cm Ceramic Tiles, Beaten Metal Look In 4 Shades in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

C

Chrissyan

I have had a re-wire done and don't want to go to the expense of totally re-tiling the kitchen and was wondering if anyone can help me source these tiles which were purchased about 15 years ago, even if anyone could just supply a name or make that might help me in my search. I am looking for about 10 or so of them.

Unfortunately I have no idea of any of the details, manufacturer or product name etc, nor do I have one where you can see the back of the tile. I do know they are supposed to represent beaten metal.

The pinky/terracotta looking one in my avatar is supposed to be copper, another two are supposed be bronze & pewter, I can't remember the fourth one. The accuracy of the metal colour is not one of their strong points, but I like them anyway.:smirk:
IMG_7609.jpg

O

One Day

The one in your avatar may have an ID on the reverse. Soak it in water for a couple of hours and the adhesive will scrape off...

Reply to 10cm Ceramic Tiles, Beaten Metal Look In 4 Shades in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks