Search the forum,

Discuss 10cm Ceramic Tiles, Beaten Metal Look In 4 Shades in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

C

Chrissyan

I have had a re-wire done and don't want to go to the expense of totally re-tiling the kitchen and was wondering if anyone can help me source these tiles which were purchased about 15 years ago, even if anyone could just supply a name or make that might help me in my search. I am looking for about 10 or so of them.

Unfortunately I have no idea of any of the details, manufacturer or product name etc, nor do I have one where you can see the back of the tile. I do know they are supposed to represent beaten metal.

The pinky/terracotta looking one in my avatar is supposed to be copper, another two are supposed be bronze & pewter, I can't remember the fourth one. The accuracy of the metal colour is not one of their strong points, but I like them anyway.:smirk:
IMG_7609.jpg

O

One Day

The one in your avatar may have an ID on the reverse. Soak it in water for a couple of hours and the adhesive will scrape off...

Reply to 10cm Ceramic Tiles, Beaten Metal Look In 4 Shades in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen