Tiling Courses can be hard to find locally. Especially well established ones that are tiling-only courses rather than training centres that run all sorts of training courses such as plumbing courses and electrical courses too. Not that all those who run other courses are poor when it comes to running only tiling ones. Some have very established tiling training teachers and have plenty of honest legitimate feedback online. But others over the years have gotten too big too quickly and gone bump after they have taken honest money from trainees that are yet to start any of their course.
We often say make sure that you go visit as many training centre’s as you can, this way you will find out what they look like, get a feel for whether you’re having a sales-type push on you, and even if you can speak to previous course trainees to see what their view of the training centre is.
Established Tiling Courses Feedback and Reviews
TilersForums.co.uk started in 2006, and a massive advantage to that is we have a lot of training centre feedback over the years and you can see how long some of them have been running and what their past course attendees have said about them.
Then of course years on, some are running quite decent tiling companies and are still forum members, so you can see which ones worked out for that individual person.
Some Tiling Courses Reviews and Discussion from TilersForums.com
Note that the following forum discussion is just that, open discussion. Don’t take it all as fact. Always do your own research into tiling courses whether independent courses or college tiling courses!
- tiling course, tiling course uk, uk tiling courses, tiling, The Tiling Training Centre Please leave feedback if you've been on a tiling course at The Tiler Training Centre – Doncaster.
- If you've been on any of the Goldtrowel Tiling Courses then please leave feedback and reviews in this thread. Goldtrowel is the UKs No.1 NVQ Centre for Tiling Courses. Our wall and floor tiling courses are designed to give you a good understanding in all areas of tiling whether you are a total beginner or someone who has some knowledge of tiling. It is our responsibility to instill confidence in all that you […]
- I am looking for a good tiling course near Exeter. Can anyone please help?
- Hi, I am just about to book a 4-week advanced course for Wall and Floor tiling with the STC group as it's the only course running this year that I can get to. Has anyone done any courses with the STC group? as be interested to hear feedback. I have done small tiling jobs in the past, mainly splashbacks, bath wrap rounds and small kitchens. The plan would be to do the Able […]
- Has anyone been on the Nett training course would like to find out some feed back on it. Did any of use guys have any tiling knowledge when you went on this course and what was your knowledge like when you finished …??:20:
- can anyone recommend a reputable tiling course in the south area of England?
- Does anyone know of any tiling courses around Nottingham (shire). Can not find any with driving up north or down south thanksDoes anyone know of any tiling courses around Nottingham (shire). Can not find any with driving up north or down south thanks
- Hello Everyone new to the forum. I have done a fair few DIY tiling jobs ( bathroom floor, kitchen splash back, En suite ) i will post photos of each of these jobs. i want to do a tiling course i fancy the 13 day UK pro tiling training course, anyone been on this course? or know anyone that has? Thanks Jack
- Hi looking for tiling course West Midlands can anyone give me a good company to use please
- Hi all. I’m booked on a well known tiling course next month but after speaking to a few of their students I’m debating cancelling. They’ve told me the course is pretty good but no floor tiles are laid. They only briefly talk you through it. Surely you need some hands on work to understand it properly. It’s put me off as it’s advertised as a wall and floor tiling course. Any thoughts appreciated […]
Tiling NVQ Level 2 Wall and Floor Tiling
If you’re looking for a Tiling NVQ, which is called the NVQ Level 2 in Wall and Floor Tiling, then you’ll need to either look for a local college course that runs the Tiling NVQ. Or look for an independent training centre that can help build your personal tiling portfolio, and then help with getting you some onsite assessment via the OSAT route. (more info needed)
Plumbing Courses Top Tips
Plumbing NVQ Courses can be found at local colleges and within private plumbing training centres. But you could do with checking out these plumbing course tips before booking with just anybody.
Electrical Courses Top Tips
Electricians NVQ Courses aren’t hard to find, but good quality courses can be. If you’re looking for an Electrical NVQ of any type, then please do checkout our electricians blog.