Search the forum,

Discuss Where are you getting your adhesives from these days? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Where are you getting your adhesive and grouts from these days? And what are you using?
Is it because of price? Or have you stuck with what you're used to?

I

Ian

Tile town and CTD are pretty much the only 2 places I use. Topps occasionally if I have to get something there and then. It's all really price driven but, good service is important to me also.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

I still like Mapei, I get it from Stokes or Tile Giant.

I have tried and liked Tilemaster adhesives and grout lately.

W

White Room

Tilemaster from a local supplier, Acorn tiles, used a fair bit of Norcross from Manderin stone which was supplied and Ultra from another independant supplier.

Reply to Where are you getting your adhesives from these days? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Revamp Your Space on a Budget: Where to Find Affordable and Quality Cheap Floor Tiles When it...
Replies
Views
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I spend some time in doorways. NOTE THAT DAN HAS CREATED THIS NEW 2024 SHOW US YOUR TILE...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am planning to tile a full height panel of split face tiles to sit 3” behind a log...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen