Discuss When to use ditra matting in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

G

Gazebo

Why are you laying insulation boards on top of a decoupling membrane Gary

ooopps my mistake, i am not laying insulation boards on the membrane, but under it, as grumps says he answered my question earlier, its me getting in a cafuddle,cheers for all your help though guys.
:8:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Just bumping this thread. If it's not a current topic then don't worry about it for now. Other threads like this can be found in the main tiling forum. If you do want to reply to it, please do. Your information may add value to somebody reading the forum in the future.

Reply to When to use ditra matting in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks