Search the forum,

Discuss what disc to use on wet cutter? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

L

lcowner

180 x 2.2 x 22 size whats a good all round disc to use ?link to it would be helpfull thanks

C

Concrete guy

If you're looking for a one size fits all solution then continuous rim is the best to go for, it can cut pretty much anything wet.

Which specific blade to go for would be determined by the product you work with more often.

Porcelain, ceramics or natural products etc.

Then finally - budget.

I'm not exactly going to be impartial as we sell blades, so the other guys here can give you a run down on whats good value for money or the best performance.

G

Gazzer

I have been using an ATS wheel on a grinder now for a long while and will be trying one on a wet saw soon, I have been impressed so far.

beanz

TF
Reaction score
I've only used Rubi and Dewalt wheels on wet cutters, and both work well. A lot depends on what you're cutting. A porcelain wheel is probably the best all rounder.

S

Stef

The best wheel I have used is a montolit pro-gres.
I'm going to give an ATS blade a try & see how it compares..

Reply to what disc to use on wet cutter? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen