Discuss what disc to use on wet cutter? in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

L

lcowner

180 x 2.2 x 22 size whats a good all round disc to use ?link to it would be helpfull thanks

C

Concrete guy

If you're looking for a one size fits all solution then continuous rim is the best to go for, it can cut pretty much anything wet.

Which specific blade to go for would be determined by the product you work with more often.

Porcelain, ceramics or natural products etc.

Then finally - budget.

I'm not exactly going to be impartial as we sell blades, so the other guys here can give you a run down on whats good value for money or the best performance.

G

Gazzer

I have been using an ATS wheel on a grinder now for a long while and will be trying one on a wet saw soon, I have been impressed so far.

beanz

TF
Reaction score
I've only used Rubi and Dewalt wheels on wet cutters, and both work well. A lot depends on what you're cutting. A porcelain wheel is probably the best all rounder.

S

Stef

The best wheel I have used is a montolit pro-gres.
I'm going to give an ATS blade a try & see how it compares..

Reply to what disc to use on wet cutter? in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks