Search the forum,

Discuss What Cutter is This in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Perry

Just found one in the greenhouse
pjc-albums-dewalt-picture44180-20120718-091427.jpg

W

White Room

mark it itailian begins with an A have one in my green house remember the big one down my garden will have a look in a bit its an old one makes the rubi look like a plastic toy i am looking for a new motor for mine

Stone Working Machinery |Achilli its one of the old models

are you looking for a new cutter Mark ?

I just occasionally browse but sooner or later I know I'll have get one but get by at the moment with the Rubi ND200.

Well spotted though Pete:thumbsup:

J

jonnyc

I think its a cheapie....being "branded" as a biggie..........

if I was selling my now practically defunct wetsaw...I am open to offers.....here we go....

One Ramondi "zoe" bridge saw.....used on one project because the lasy *** builder did not order the dec tiles in time the were exactly the same as the rest of the tiles in the hotel except they were ribbed with "fake" grout joins,
and therefore we needed to cut the joins in standard tiles .....hence the raymodi "zoe"......fantastic commercial machine cost £1899 ...your for a mere.......£1300..........
which model is it 85adv or 105adv or 130adv or older model.
voltage 110?
is price inc vat or vat not applicable.
i am interested dependent on what model

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to What Cutter is This in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen