Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss What Cutter is This in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
$T2eC16FHJGYE9nooiJTQBQBcH0RFGw~~60_1.JPG

Claims it's a Rubi Dw200n, the runners don't seem right for a Rubi...any ideas ??

OP
P

Protilers

It is nothing I recognise......but if it was a branded tool.....surely he would have mentioned that?....
I dont think its a rubi (wrong colour!), nor is it a raymondi, or a monolit.......I am stumped.....but at ÂŁ400 second hand.......give it a miss!!!!!
I would rather get a Dewalt dw2400.......its the best "portable" saw on the market...tried and tested....and battered......by meself and my crew....
the only time one has been replaced is when IT HAS BEEN STOLEN......and I am on to my THIRD!

hehehhehhehehhe

OP
S

Sigma UK

If i remember correctly the old version Rubi machines were orange. Ideabright in Fulham used to have one on dispay in their Kings road store.

OP
P

Protilers

If i remember correctly the old version Rubi machines were orange. Ideabright in Fulham used to have one on dispay in their Kings road store.

I am in Ideabright all the time!!!....great little (big) tile shop........even though.......the advertiser says it was 1400ish new .....now wants 400...............a brand new DW2400 is 600....or 729inc........

im my opinion....NO CONTEST!

but after all you pay your money and take your choices.....

Lee

OP
P

Protilers

Just a stab in the dark lee

I think its a cheapie....being "branded" as a biggie..........

if I was selling my now practically defunct wetsaw...I am open to offers.....here we go....

One Ramondi "zoe" bridge saw.....used on one project because the lasy *** builder did not order the dec tiles in time the were exactly the same as the rest of the tiles in the hotel except they were ribbed with "fake" grout joins,
and therefore we needed to cut the joins in standard tiles .....hence the raymodi "zoe"......fantastic commercial machine cost ÂŁ1899 ...your for a mere.......ÂŁ1300..........

OP
S

Sigma UK

This might not be a Rubi Lee but ask Atish in Ideabright and I'm sure he will tell you about the old Rubi they had on display. There were a few of them doing the rounds.

Reply to What Cutter is This in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock